Skip to content
- Fordite and Sterling Silver
- Fordite, also known as Detroit agate or Motor City agate, is old automotive paint which has hardened sufficiently to be cut and polished. It was formed from the buildup of layers of enamel paint slag on tracks and skids on which cars were hand spray-painted (a now automated process), which have been baked numerous times.
- Stone has a small flaw upper left corner from when it was cut.
- Size: 8
- Ready to Ship
- I try to take very accurate pictures, but please keep in mind that colors will vary from monitor to monitor. Please read the description of the item carefully before ordering.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection