Skip to content
- Sterling Silver and Seaglass
- Green glass found in Maui, HI. The light lavender glass come from worchestire bottles. There was a huge fish processing plant on Eliza island in the late 1800's and early 1900. The bottles had corks as lids. The lavender glass was actually clear when it was made and the sun caused it to turn lavender over time. Those bottles were used in the late 1800's.
- 24" Sterling Silver Chain
- Ready to Ship
- I try to take very accurate pictures, but please keep in mind that colors will vary from monitor to monitor. Please read the description of the item carefully before ordering.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection